Monti e Mare, in person of the legal representative pro tempore Mr. Andrea Della Valle, with offices in Via Giancardi, 47 - 17021 Alassio (SV), C.F. and VAT number: 01059060093 and registration number in the Business Register of the Chamber of Commerce of Savona REA SV - 110053,
Company carries out consultancy and development of on and off line communication projects. Given the above,
That, during the navigation on the website www.babaresidences.com site address will be collected data, better described as "cookies"; That this data collection will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments (hereinafter, "Code"), in the name and on behalf of Monti e Mare, we provide the following information.
A. DEFINITION OF "COOKIES"
1. "Cookies" are intended to mean small text strings sent only and exclusively from www.inflorescenze.it to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they will be stored before being re-transmitted to the website website address to your next visit.
2. Company will not be held responsible for small text strings that, in the course of browsing on the aforementioned website, you can receive on its terminal from different websites or web servers and / or referable to third parties or that from the latter should they be installed on your terminal.
B. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTS
Cookies will be processed for the following purpose:
1. [technical purpose] to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service, explicitly requested by you, to provide that service, in accordance with envisaged by art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code (so-called "technical cookies"). In particular, the aforementioned cookies will be used for:
- guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Website (eg to make purchases or to authenticate to access restricted areas) - c.d. "Browsing or session cookies" -;
- collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users accessing the Website www.babaresidences.com and on how these last visit the Website itself - c.d. "Cookies analytics" -;
- to allow navigation according to a set of selected criteria (eg language, products selected for purchase), in order to improve the service rendered by the Website www.babaresidences.com
2. [purpose of law] to fulfill the consequent legal obligations.
C. PROCESSING METHODS
1. The processing of cookies will take place by officers and managers formally identified who will use tools and supports - paper, magnetic, computer or telematic - suitable to ensure security and confidentiality.
2. Processing can also be carried out through automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data by computer. The custody of databases is carried out in protected environments whose access is under constant control and in compliance with the provisions of the Code.
D. NATURE OF TREATMENT
The nature of the provision is mandatory with regard to the technical purpose referred to in point B.1. Therefore your eventual refusal to supply them, in whole or in part, or your lack of authorization to their treatment and / or their communication to third parties, may result in the impossibility for Monti and Mare to make it accessible and use the Website i www.babaresidences.com
E. COMMUNICATION OF TREATMENT
Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated to: Monti e Mare
F. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED / USER.
1. With regards to cookies, you can:
- exercise the rights envisaged by art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 30.06.2003, n. 196 and ss. within the limits and conditions set forth in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree;
- select and deselect individual cookies at any time; - deny your consent, at any time, to the installation of any type of cookie;
dedicated to the above settings:
- Internet Explorer 9.0+
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 2.0+, 3.0+, 4.0+
- Google Chrome
G. HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The owner of the processing of cookies is the data controller privacy. 2. The complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the treatment of cookies is available, upon request, at the registered office of Monti and Mare. Internal responsible for the processing of cookies is Monti e Mare.